Total Pageviews

Sunday 19 April 1998

hmm...

I can't believe that I forgot to post this sooner! I heard from Ms. Eartherton who heard from Mr. Shoreton who had heard from Mrs. Carthington who had seen the Boone child return home! Why would the police let someone who is CLEARLY  a MURDER back into my the neighbourhood?? I don't  want to always sleep with a gun under my pillow, it just ISN'T safe. But desperate times call for desperate measures, no?

The Boone child (who I think is called "Christopher") has been making rounds around the neighborhood. He knocked on Mrs. Shears house first and they talked (actually it was mostly Mrs. Shears yelling and Christopher talking) and then she SLAMMED the door in his face! Good for her! We don't need to encourage the people of today to think that they can talk to anyone now can we? But then he went over to Mrs. Alexander's house and talked for quite a bit too! And yesterday they even walked to the park together!!!! I don't understand why they are talking but I'm sure that I'll be informed from my sources soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment