Total Pageviews

Wednesday 29 April 1998

Last Blog Post For a While :( :( :(

I apologize for the blog post yesterday. I fell out of a tree, and as you can imagine, it wasn't very comfy EXCEPT poor poor poor old Sugarplum was at the base of the tree to catch my fall. It is doing okay-ish, thanks to the many layers of pooifness, but I am stuck in the hospital with a broken leg. This might be the last blog post for a while because all that I am supposed to be doing right now is "resting". Resting, ha! I pick-pocketed a nurse's iPhone to write this out quickly and I'm sure that she'll be looking for it soon. I'll miss all my readers very much, but rest assured I will be back!

<3
(that's the internet symbol for love. that is not what it looks like to me.)

Bye!!!

p.s. I forgot to write this, but the Boone family looks happy now. sigh. I do love happy endings.

No comments:

Post a Comment