Total Pageviews

Sunday 26 April 1998

update on update!

Well, of course you can imagine that when Ed (Mr. Boone) came home to not find Christopher, he went completely ballistic, called the police and organized a MANHUNT for the child! I agree with Mr. Tibbles on this one, "Sometimes, I can't believe this country. Back in the day, if a stupid child like the Boone child ran away, nobody would care! His loss, their gain!" Completely true, Mr. Tibbles. But this is the one and ONLY time that I will agree with you. You're too rude to my cat for us to be friends. 

Onto happier things, I bought Sugarplum another hat! Here's a "pic!"

Bye for now!!!

3 comments:

  1. What kind of rat is that? I want one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr. Tibbles, I have had ENOUGH of your rudeness- I've written a poem for you! :))

      Roses are Red, Violets are blue, If I had a brick, I'd throw it at you.

      Delete
    2. Oh my! No need for such violence. However, I made a poem for you too: God made rivers, God made lakes, God made you, we all make mistakes :)

      Delete