Total Pageviews

Monday 20 April 1998

Prune Juice!

Today, while "surfing" the world wide web, I found out about the most marvellous thing! Prune Juice! This amazing concoction is perfect for all you out there that need more fibre.
You can:

  • mix them into your yoghurt
  • sprinkle them on your cereal
  • stir fry them with some vegetables
  • whip them up in fruit smoothies
  • toss them into your salad
  • puree them for a bruschetta base
  • pop them into your pasta sauces or risotto
  • bake them on top of pizza
  • substitute prune puree for cooking fat
  • add them to salsa
Oh, and if case nay of you are wondering, I got my computer fixed!!! Apperently it was smoking because of al the viruses on it. I though that computers couldn't get viruses? Oh well.
There are soooo many more ways out there that you can incorporate prunes into your daily lives that soon you will all be so healthy and purple!
Well, I have to go check on my stupid cat again. She's been scratching at the window for five minutes non-stop.

Bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That seems like a great idea Ethel! I shall try it sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's worked wonders for me Martha! It tastes good in almost everything!

    ReplyDelete