Total Pageviews

Sunday 26 April 1998

UPDATE

I was gardening this morning, and saw that after Mr. Boone had left the house for his work, Christopher came out from the bushes, took some food from his bad and ran over to Mrs. Shears' house. He banged raucously on her door, but when no-one answered, he gave up and walked around the house to sit beside  a dustbin. He sat there for a few minutes, then, walked over to Mrs. Alexander's house. He rang the doorbell and she came quickly to the door and they talked for a bit, and with each passing second, I saw that Christopher was getting more and more frustrated until he finally got fed up (I suppose) and walked back to his house. Then, dear reader, I saw him do one of his stupidest acts yet! He found a brick, picked it up and THREW it through the window of his house! He climbed inside and grabbed a couple things (This is something called an inference where I make an educated guess based on facts. I don't know if he did for sure, but his bag was bulkier than before) and when he was walking away from his house, I saw the bright glittering happiness of a credit card. A CREDIT CARD! Certainly not his, but his fathers! He STOLE the credit card! What an insufferable child! He continued walking out of the neighborhood until I could no longer see him. I end this post with mixed feelings. Happy, because the child is no longer here to bang on doors and do his nightly walks, but at the same time, mad, because until he comes back or I hear something new, I have nothing else to report. Harrumph! Children these days are so inconsiderate! Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment