Total Pageviews

Wednesday 22 April 1998

child abuse????

While puttering around in my garden this morning, I saw Christopher leave for school in the bus. Nothing is odd about this except that the boy had a huge plaster on his cheek and a even bigger bruise on it. Now, knowing Christopher's violent tendencies, I would say that he did this to himself but... I'm pretty sure that even he wouldn't do this to himself. That leave the question of (as they said in my day) whodunnit? His own father? I'm pretty sure that Ed (Christopher's father) wouldn't have done it because from what I know of him, he's pretty painter with that child. Maybe the police came back for the murderer? (Aka Christopher) Or a neighbour finally got fed with with all of his banging on doors and talking to and annoying people? So many unanswered questions, so little time...

No comments:

Post a Comment